TM-TS2 repository updated for pre-Kona Nov 2022

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:24:41 -0400
Hi Hans, here is the TM-TS2 repository migrated from my github to cplusplus:
https://github.com/cplusplus/transactional-memory-ts2

I have updated it with changes to the TM TS2 as directed by the committee
at the July 25 2022 virtual plenary meeting, and editorial changes
from P2617R0
https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2022/p2617r0.html

If you do have an SG5 call tomorrow, sorry I can not be on as I am
traveling from Chicago. But it would be good to get more eyes on it and I
can update or others can as everyone should have access. Next week I am in
Phoenix, but I think our goal should be to publish an N document for Oct
15, this Saturday in time for the Kona F2F? Is that possible?

What do you think?
Thanks.