[SG5] Tomorrow's (9/21) SG5 meeting.

From: Hans Boehm <boehm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:45:22 -0700
Unless someone has a pressing agenda item, I suggest we cancel tomorrow.

The only news is good: P2066 made it through CWG, and past a very quick
trip to LWG. We're hoping it'll be voted out for two consecutive ballots at
the WG21 plenary on October 4. If that goes according to plan, ISO needs to
run an official ballot to approve this as a new work item, ideally followed
by one to actually poll the DTS. This would take several months. I expect
we will get comments back during this process, which will need to be
addressed, but that will take a while.

There were minor changes to the list of excluded standard library
functions. The current version of p2066 is at
https://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21telecons2021/LibraryWorkingGroup/d2066r10.html
for now.

Hans