Re: [SG5] Feb 9 notes, next meeting

From: Michael Spear <mfs409_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 09:28:49 -0500
Victor and I have both reviewed Michael and Jens' updates to the document,
in accordance with the discussion yesterday. At this point, the document
has no pending comments or TODOs. I think we are ready to share it more
broadly, though it might be good to do one more check to ensure that the
new wording about allowed operations coheres with Jens' updates to P2066.

- Mike