Re: [SG5] SG1 meeting to discuss TM technical specification

From: Hans Boehm <boehm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:37:40 -0700
This is officially Olivier's call. My assumption is that anybody who has
actively participated in the past, including regular SG5 participants, is
more than welcome to participate here, especially since there are so few
of us. That certainly includes Michael.
Otherwise, there are some limitations, at least w.r.t. voting, mostly to
ensure that feedback and any straw polls are meaningful, and won't be too
different from a physical meeting. Clearly nobody wants this to turn this
into a contest of who can get more of their friends to attend and vote with
them.

Hans