[SG5] Cancel June 24 meeting?

From: Hans Boehm <boehm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 18:54:49 -0700
It turns out I have a conflict between our June 24th meeting and a floating
point workshop.

AFAIK, there have not been any SG1 meetings, so our status is essentially
unchanged. If someone has a reason to meet, we could reschedule to a
different week, or try to carry on without me. Otherwise I suggest just
skipping this one.

Hans