* Discussed PR 62 (static_assert) and decided to merge
* Discussed how we might speed up review cycles, particularly pertaining to reviewers or submitters not responding for long periods of time. Group decided to encourage a 2-week response timeout to be followed up with a direct email to the non-responsive person, prior to taking any further or more drastic measures.
* Michael Adams presented his feedback on trying to contribute. (see meeting invite email for resources) Group decided...
* Michael Adams, Florian Sattler, and Robert Douglas will draft a paper to recommend a new paper section for new committee papers to consider (with guidance) teachability of new features.
1. to explore having auto-built document with instructions and links to other useful documents, which is itself targeted toward potential contributors, and
2. to continue and expand the effort to have a glossary of terms, particularly related to education-terminology
Additional resources identified include: