(Only SG19 people will receive this because I haven’t been added to the SG14 list yet)

 

I was remote also and agree Guy.

 

There’s a couple options I’ve thought of that might help. Having 3-4 mics available to pass around could help, instead of just one.

 

Another option might be for people with laptops to bring headsets which should limit feedback and get closer to what Guy is saying. That might incur additional wireless demand, but you don’t know if you will run into limits until you try it.

 

 

From: SG19 <sg19-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Guy Davidson via SG19
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 5:25 AM
To: sg19@lists.isocpp.org; sg14@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: Guy Davidson <guy.cpp.wg21@gmail.com>; committee-chairs@lists.isocpp.org
Subject: Re: [SG19] SG14/SG19 CPPCON Sept call

 

EXTERNAL

Hi everyone.

 

I have some feedback about the hybrid meeting at CppCon, which I attended remotely.

 

First of all, heroic conduct on the part of the tech folk. You demonstrated great engineering "in the raw". It was clear that there was a lot of sorting out to do, decisions to be made about microphones and connection, and so on.

 

That being said, it was very hard, and tiring, to follow what was going on. When Timur was presenting it was quite simple to keep up. However, when voices piped up without any kind of identification, I spent time trying to work out who was speaking and I found it required a lot of concentration to follow what was being said.

 

In pure virtual meetings (pun intended) everyone is connected to their own microphone and Zoom will indicate who is speaking. Even if the speaker has no camera, somehow that makes it easier to keep up. Being able to identify a speaker adds important context to their comments, even if that context is "they have no observable existing position on this proposal."

 

Additionally, when more than one person was speaking, or there was background chat, or other people inadvertently opened their microphones, things rapidly became unintelligible. I might have been able to ask people to stop talking, but I am bolder than most. That has to remain the chair's job. Discipline in the room is going to have to be very strong.

 

I suspect there is a better piece of software waiting to be written to handle meetings in this format, to deal with the smart realtime mixing of a collection of microphones, but for the time being this experiment increased my resolve to attend Kona in person. The idea of attending forty hours of hybrid meetings in one week from 11 time zones away currently rules it out for me for anything but the smallest of groups. Certainly not LEWG, which is my usual home.

 

Cheers,
G

 

On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 02:54, Phil Ratzloff via SG19 <sg19@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

We can. So that would be P1709r3 with the status only.
When is the deadline for the next mailing?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer@gmx.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 2:22 AM
To: sg19@lists.isocpp.org; Low Latency:Game Dev/Financial/Trading/Simulation/Embedded Devices <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff@sas.com>
Subject: Re: [SG19] SG14/SG19 CPPCON Sept call

EXTERNAL

On 13/09/2022 19.08, Phil Ratzloff via SG19 wrote:
> The P1709 linked below is woefully out-of-date.

Could you please publish the current status of P1709 as the next revision in the upcoming mailing?

Thanks,
Jens


> I've attached the working draft of the P1709 Graph Library paper for review. It will also be the focus of my CppCon talk at 2pm today (Tuesday).
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* SG19 <sg19-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> *On Behalf Of *Michael
> Wong via SG19
> *Sent:* Tuesday, September 13, 2022 11:46 AM
> *To:* Low Latency:Game Dev/Financial/Trading/Simulation/Embedded
> Devices <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>; sg19@lists.isocpp.org
> *Cc:* Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com>
> *Subject:* [SG19] SG14/SG19 CPPCON Sept call
>
>
>
> */EXTERNAL/*
>
> Hi all, after some discussions onsite, we have finally settled on details for SG14 and CPPCON so that remotes can attend. It will be Wednesday 2 PM Mountain time -5:45 pm to coincide with CPPCON schedules with breaks matching.
>
>
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcppc
> on.digital-medium.co.uk%2Fschedule&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40
> sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a43095523
> 73a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011419614%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiM
> C4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C
> %7C&amp;sdata=nXb9hr47SD0Ik0SKYqH5SlNAoAKzIGexOU4iUrSqAWs%3D&amp;reser
> ved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcpp
> con.digital-medium.co.uk%2Fschedule&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%4
> 0sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552
> 373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011419614%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoi
> MC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7
> C%7C&amp;sdata=nXb9hr47SD0Ik0SKYqH5SlNAoAKzIGexOU4iUrSqAWs%3D&amp;rese
> rved=0>
>
>
>
> This session will be both remote and onsite and combines the SG14 and SG19 September monthly calls. It will be chaired by the SG14 co-chairs peasant at CPPCON:
>
> Patrice Roy: Game chair
>
> Staffan Tjernstr√m: Finance chair
>
>
>
> If there are others present at CPPCON who can be present and would like to help, please let me know. Thank you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Topic: SG14/SG19  Monthly
> Hi,
>
> Michael Wong is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
>
> Topic: SG14/SG19  monthly
> Time: 2nd Wednesdays 02:00 -5:45 PM Mountain time  (US and Canada)
>     Every month on the Second Wed,
>
> Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso.zoom.us%2Fj%2F93151864365%3Fpwd%3DaDhOcDNWd2NWdTJuT1loeXpKbTcydz09&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011419614%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=IuOE7g3uuKOGO2G5P6rJE16Ju8C8zx4ENrWRf08%2BRrc%3D&amp;reserved=0 <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso.zoom.us%2Fj%2F93151864365%3Fpwd%3DaDhOcDNWd2NWdTJuT1loeXpKbTcydz09&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011419614%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=IuOE7g3uuKOGO2G5P6rJE16Ju8C8zx4ENrWRf08%2BRrc%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>     Password: 789626
>
> Or iPhone one-tap :
>     US: +12532158782,,93151864365# or +13017158592,,93151864365# Or
> Telephone:
>     Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
>         US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or
> +1
> 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 
> or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
>     Meeting ID: 931 5186 4365
>     Password: 789626
>     International numbers available:
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso.
> zoom.us%2Fu%2FabRrVivZoD&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C
> 974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C
> 0%7C0%7C637987334011419614%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDA
> iLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sd
> ata=mLX2Bmh7u086pWUwgDgFD5AIUkByd%2FYYe%2B4L8laFnaw%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso
> .zoom.us%2Fu%2FabRrVivZoD&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7
> C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7
> C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
> AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;s
> data=ab4yOj24bs9VVNDqwqaPeGQHikEtMX0PnpmAowW8b6k%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> Or Skype for Business (Lync):
>     
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso.
> zoom.us%2Fskype%2F93151864365&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.c
> om%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c
> 2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLj
> AwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&a
> mp;sdata=h53Fe%2B%2FEfMjbjOwSP%2FmmUH%2FsrcA1Yx1uVkexPYjpqjw%3D&amp;re
> served=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso
> .zoom.us%2Fskype%2F93151864365&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.
> com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0
> c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wL
> jAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&
> amp;sdata=h53Fe%2B%2FEfMjbjOwSP%2FmmUH%2FsrcA1Yx1uVkexPYjpqjw%3D&amp;r
> eserved=0>
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Opening and introduction
>
> ISO Code of Conduct
> <
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fisot
> c.iso.org%2Flivelink%2Flivelink%3Ffunc%3Dll%26objId%3D20882226%26objAc
> tion%3DOpen%26nexturl%3D%252Flivelink%252Flivelink%253Ffunc%253Dll%252
> 6objId%253D20158641%2526objAction%253Dbrowse%2526viewType%253D1&amp;da
> ta=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815
> e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUn
> known%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
> wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=aF6GtL6shgdQ%2FDazH2%2FluoE
> szIheWjMcEl%2BIv3iM8rk%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso
> tc.iso.org%2Flivelink%2Flivelink%3Ffunc%3Dll%26objId%3D20882226%26objA
> ction%3DOpen%26nexturl%3D%252Flivelink%252Flivelink%253Ffunc%253Dll%25
> 26objId%253D20158641%2526objAction%253Dbrowse%2526viewType%253D1&amp;d
> ata=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da961981
> 5e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CU
> nknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1ha
> WwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=aF6GtL6shgdQ%2FDazH2%2Fluo
> EszIheWjMcEl%2BIv3iM8rk%3D&amp;reserved=0>
> *>*
>
> ISO patent policy.
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fisot
> c.iso.org%2Flivelink%2Flivelink%2Ffetch%2F2000%2F2122%2F3770791%2FComm
> on_Policy.htm%3Fnodeid%3D6344764%26vernum%3D-2&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil
> .Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c36254
> 5b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb
> 3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%
> 7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=lVVt3HECUL89janXIh0QbQaCNNYt4pAHST4zznQfg9A%
> 3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso
> tc.iso.org%2Flivelink%2Flivelink%2Ffetch%2F2000%2F2122%2F3770791%2FCom
> mon_Policy.htm%3Fnodeid%3D6344764%26vernum%3D-2&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhi
> l.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c3625
> 45b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZs
> b3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D
> %7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=lVVt3HECUL89janXIh0QbQaCNNYt4pAHST4zznQfg9A
> %3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> IEC Code of Conduct:
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> iec.ch%2Fbasecamp%2Fiec-code-conduct-technical-work&amp;data=05%7C01%7
> CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c
> 362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFp
> bGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn
> 0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=DgFEPhPrnbxHOP3URr%2Bv3uYDKQHJldHqjSDjS
> nBevSM%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww
> .iec.ch%2Fbasecamp%2Fiec-code-conduct-technical-work&amp;data=05%7C01%
> 7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5
> c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWF
> pbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6M
> n0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=DgFEPhPrnbxHOP3URr%2Bv3uYDKQHJldHqjSDj
> SnBevSM%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> WG21 Code of Conduct:
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fisoc
> pp.org%2Fstd%2Fstanding-documents%2Fsd-4-wg21-practices-and-procedures
> &amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da
> 9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C6379873340115758
> 52%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI
> 6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=ap%2F0ibWxFJ8bBmRP%2
> BgxbT2XM69oJr8k5X3ewTqFlGH0%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso
> cpp.org%2Fstd%2Fstanding-documents%2Fsd-4-wg21-practices-and-procedure
> s&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108d
> a9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575
> 852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTi
> I6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=ap%2F0ibWxFJ8bBmRP%
> 2BgxbT2XM69oJr8k5X3ewTqFlGH0%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> 1.1 Roll call of participants
>
> 1.2 Adopt agenda
>
> 1.3 Approve minutes from previous meeting, and approve publishing 
> previously approved minutes to ISOCPP.org
>
> 1.4 Action items from previous meetings
>
> 2. Main issues (125 min)
>
> 2.1 General logistics
>
> Future meeting plans
>
> *June 8, 2022 02:00 PM ET: Games
> *Jul 13, 2022 02:00 PM ET Cancelled
> *Aug 10, 2022 02:00 PM ET: Embedded
> *Sep 14, 2022 half day: CPPCON
> *Oct 12, 2022 02:00 PM ET: Finance/low Latency
>
>
> 2.2 Paper reviews
>
> CPPCON paper reviews:
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs
> .google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1JnUJBO72QVURttkKr7gn0_WjP--P0vAne8JB
> fzbRiy0%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C
> 974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C
> 0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDA
> iLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sd
> ata=L9mN1XB3sXXUcsz%2BToXXweMnA72QGaq%2BCVgLL9n%2BuTI%3D&amp;reserved=
> 0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdoc
> s.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1JnUJBO72QVURttkKr7gn0_WjP--P0vAne8J
> BfzbRiy0%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7
> C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7
> C0%7C0%7C637987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
> AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;s
> data=L9mN1XB3sXXUcsz%2BToXXweMnA72QGaq%2BCVgLL9n%2BuTI%3D&amp;reserved
> =0>
>
>
>
> Currently we have 2 planned based on our Aug SG14 call reviews. If there are any additional papers, please let me know here.
>
>
>
> Games collection propsal
>
>
>
> Patrice Roy
>
>
>
> cppcon22
>
> Accessing object representations
>
>
>
> Timur Doumler
>
>
>
> wg21.link/P1839
>
>
>
> cppcon22
>
> *Graph Data Structures*
>
>
>
> Phil Ratzloff et al
>
>
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwg21
> .link%2FP1709&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b2
> 44145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637
> 987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2
> luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=puuP9zc
> qx3cIQU6zXmtNYzFQI9JrJ2Bh%2FtOlZluTBbs%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwg2
> 1.link%2FP1709&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b
> 244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C63
> 7987334011575852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV
> 2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=puuP9z
> cqx3cIQU6zXmtNYzFQI9JrJ2Bh%2FtOlZluTBbs%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
>
>
> cppcon 2022
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Discussion on Embedded:
> Review latest mailings:
> P2532 Removing exception_ptr from the receivers concept Based on the
> last meeting and the discussions here.
> P2544 C++ Exceptions are becoming more and more problematic We might
> want to chime in here.
> /Paul
> P. S. P2327 de-deprecating volatile received a "consensus" straw poll.
>
>
> Discussion on Low Latency/Finance topics
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.o
> pen-std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2022%2Fp1839r4.pdf&
> amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9
> 619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C63798733401157585
> 2%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6
> Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=7tTsE0ugaDLikPMpmhA5H
> l%2FVx1FIXRARGaJZUYD42is%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> open-std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2022%2Fp1839r4.pdf
> &amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da
> 9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C6379873340115758
> 52%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI
> 6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=7tTsE0ugaDLikPMpmhA5
> Hl%2FVx1FIXRARGaJZUYD42is%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> Patrice's paper on games.
>
> P2300
> Swift
>
>
>
> Discussion about Games topics:
>
>  P2388R1 - Minimum Contract Support: either Ignore or Check_and_abort
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> open-std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2021%2Fp2388r1.htm
> l&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108d
> a9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575
> 852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTi
> I6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=rVEv06S5ll6C1J%2FrZ
> 1riuVqR5%2FbV0OUfBnij5zSaqJc%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> open-std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2021%2Fp2388r1.htm
> l&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108d
> a9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011575
> 852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTi
> I6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=rVEv06S5ll6C1J%2FrZ
> 1riuVqR5%2FbV0OUfBnij5zSaqJc%3D&amp;reserved=0>>
>
> Patrice's WIP on Games issues.
>
> Finance topics from July 14, 2021.
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flist
> s.isocpp.org%2Fsg14%2F2021%2F06%2F0636.php&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Rat
> zloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a
> 4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8e
> yJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C20
> 00%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=vqmYXvFZy0wdbLoBy4Ox%2F3Mwj9dLh9U4cX4n0CdHS%2Fw%
> 3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flis
> ts.isocpp.org%2Fsg14%2F2021%2F06%2F0636.php&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ra
> tzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3
> a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8
> eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2
> 000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=vqmYXvFZy0wdbLoBy4Ox%2F3Mwj9dLh9U4cX4n0CdHS%2Fw
> %3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flist
> s.isocpp.org%2Fsg14%2F2021%2F07%2F0642.php&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Rat
> zloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a
> 4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8e
> yJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C20
> 00%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=h3MP7NAOgydYcFg7HACMpsnkSQiUvwiNKVLRRbOIzS8%3D&a
> mp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flis
> ts.isocpp.org%2Fsg14%2F2021%2F07%2F0642.php&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ra
> tzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3
> a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8
> eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2
> 000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=h3MP7NAOgydYcFg7HACMpsnkSQiUvwiNKVLRRbOIzS8%3D&
> amp;reserved=0>
>
> 2.2.1 any other proposal for reviews?
>
> Deterministic Exception for Embedded by James Renwick
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> pure.ed.ac.uk%2Fws%2Fportalfiles%2Fportal%2F78829292%2Flow_cost_determ
> inistic_C_exceptions_for_embedded_systems.pdf&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.
> Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545
> b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3
> d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7
> C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=%2BipXTFLmJLqQBWyC6cEM5kSm%2Fn6FJ%2Br3RR4kBlK
> Tw6M%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww
> .pure.ed.ac.uk%2Fws%2Fportalfiles%2Fportal%2F78829292%2Flow_cost_deter
> ministic_C_exceptions_for_embedded_systems.pdf&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil
> .Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c36254
> 5b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb
> 3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%
> 7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=%2BipXTFLmJLqQBWyC6cEM5kSm%2Fn6FJ%2Br3RR4kBl
> KTw6M%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> Freestanding?
>
> SG14/SG19 features/issues/defects:
>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs
> .google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1JnUJBO72QVURttkKr7gn0_WjP--P0vAne8JB
> fzbRiy0%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C
> 974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C
> 0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDA
> iLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sd
> ata=d1g63DLnlSjZhXQfXP%2FBnmZHmP5%2B%2Boe6KeIeSTDoK6Q%3D&amp;reserved=
> 0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdoc
> s.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1JnUJBO72QVURttkKr7gn0_WjP--P0vAne8J
> BfzbRiy0%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7
> C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7
> C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
> AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;s
> data=d1g63DLnlSjZhXQfXP%2FBnmZHmP5%2B%2Boe6KeIeSTDoK6Q%3D&amp;reserved
> =0>
>
> 2.3 Domain-specific discussions
>
> 2.3.1 SIG chairs
>
>    - Embedded Programming chairs: Ben Craig, Wouter van Ooijen and
> Odin  Holmes, John McFarlane
>
>    - Financial/Trading chairs: Staffan Tjernstr√m Carl Cooke, Neal
> Horlock,
>    - Games chairs: Rene Riviera, Guy Davidson and Paul Hampson,
> Patrice Roy
>
>    - Linear Algebra chairs: Bob Steagall, Mark Hoemmen, Guy Davidson
>
> 2.4 Other Papers and proposals
>
> 2.5 Future F2F meetings:
>
> 2.6 future C++ Standard meetings:
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fisoc
> pp.org%2Fstd%2Fmeetings-and-participation%2Fupcoming-meetings&amp;data
> =05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%
> 7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnkn
> own%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwi
> LCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=FCpyEwwr8STodnB2gwDR%2FO1kWx8
> Wmsk6u8m%2F4BjZA%2Fo%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fiso
> cpp.org%2Fstd%2Fmeetings-and-participation%2Fupcoming-meetings&amp;dat
> a=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e
> %7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnk
> nown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWw
> iLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=FCpyEwwr8STodnB2gwDR%2FO1kWx
> 8Wmsk6u8m%2F4BjZA%2Fo%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> -
>
> 3. Any other business
> Reflector
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flist
> s.isocpp.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo.cgi%2Fsg14&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.R
> atzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b
> 3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d
> 8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C
> 2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=yzC9qFU%2FkowXFnWhzmbyn8vaQybyGBhtEbt9V80Sxc4%
> 3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flis
> ts.isocpp.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo.cgi%2Fsg14&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.
> Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545
> b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3
> d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7
> C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=yzC9qFU%2FkowXFnWhzmbyn8vaQybyGBhtEbt9V80Sxc4
> %3D&amp;reserved=0> As well as look through papers marked "SG14" in
> recent standards committee paper mailings:
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fopen-
> std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2015%2F&amp;data=05%7C0
> 1%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14
> d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CT
> WFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
> 6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=Y40%2F7AXzdxC8MAf0SVTN9dYebVhtEA04Wa
> CTdwcRo8E%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fopen
> -std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2015%2F&amp;data=05%7C
> 01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c1
> 4d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7C
> TWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVC
> I6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=Y40%2F7AXzdxC8MAf0SVTN9dYebVhtEA04W
> aCTdwcRo8E%3D&amp;reserved=0>
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fopen-
> std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2016%2F&amp;data=05%7C0
> 1%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14
> d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CT
> WFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
> 6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=HQFH5kG%2BDDtK5t3MZn%2FEbRcBzG8Tbt0Y
> w2RYtkgu4q4%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fopen
> -std.org%2Fjtc1%2Fsc22%2Fwg21%2Fdocs%2Fpapers%2F2016%2F&amp;data=05%7C
> 01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c1
> 4d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7C
> TWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVC
> I6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=HQFH5kG%2BDDtK5t3MZn%2FEbRcBzG8Tbt0
> Yw2RYtkgu4q4%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> Code and proposal Staging area
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgith
> ub.com%2FWG21-SG14%2FSG14&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%7
> C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%7
> C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
> AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;s
> data=1UsSeAFJaHIIIFuIay7%2F7QaVNnc3XFy5gVbKwkDYoDQ%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgit
> hub.com%2FWG21-SG14%2FSG14&amp;data=05%7C01%7CPhil.Ratzloff%40sas.com%
> 7C974e6de65b244145c1b108da9619815e%7Cb1c14d5c362545b3a4309552373a0c2f%
> 7C0%7C0%7C637987334011732095%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwM
> DAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&amp;
> sdata=1UsSeAFJaHIIIFuIay7%2F7QaVNnc3XFy5gVbKwkDYoDQ%3D&amp;reserved=0>
> 4. Review
>
> 4.1 Review and approve resolutions and issues [e.g., changes to SG's
> working draft]
>
> 4.2 Review action items (5 min)
>
> 5. Closing process
>
> 5.1 Establish next agenda
>
> 5.2 Future meeting
>
>
> *June 8, 2022 02:00 PM ET: Games
> *Jul 13, 2022 02:00 PM ET Cancelled
> *Aug 10, 2022 02:00 PM ET: Embedded
> *Sep 14, 2022 all day: CPPCON
> *Oct 12, 2022 02:00 PM ET: Finance/low Latency
>
>

--
SG19 mailing list
SG19@lists.isocpp.org
https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg19