Ok, thanks. According to our planned calendar from April, we should be on the Graph paper as our main topic this Thursday after our cppcon cancellation in September.

Other things the group has expressed interest in is a discussion on Parallel Ranges. I can certainly present a few slides on that, if there is time left over. The other topic on Unit programming, I had previously sent the CPPCON 2020 video on that and we can have also a short discussion if there is need.

Meeting plan, focus on one paper per meeting but does not preclude other
paper updates:

    Apr 9, 2020 02:00 PM: stats paper- DONE
    May 14, 2020 02:00 PM: Stats paper replaces Differential calculus DONE
    Jun 11, 2020 02:00 PM: Graph paper- DONE
    Jul 9, 2020 02:00 PM: Stats paper DONE
    Aug 13, 2020 02:00 PM: Differential calculus + Reinforcement Learning DONE
    Sep 10, 2020 02:00 PM: CPPCON cancellation
    Oct 8, 2020 02:00 PM: Graph paper

Nov or Dec, 2020: Stats paper

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 5:25 PM Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff@sas.com> wrote:

I can discuss changes to the graph paper based on input.

There’s more work to do on concepts, so it’s not ready to move to LEWG.