That sounds fine for the graph paper. We’re still absorbing & updating to input from LEWG(I) and Intel.

From: SG19 <sg19-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Michael Wong via SG19
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2020 8:39 PM
To: sg19@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com>
Subject: [SG19] Cancel call this month

EXTERNAL

Hi all, we would normally have our monthly call this week but as CPPCON is now virtual, many of our dry run preparations are being performed this upcoming week at some of the same time slots as our normal call. As such, I would suggest we cancel our normal call this month on Wednesday and continue our normal work in October.

We have also been informed that C++ F2F meetings are banned to March 31 from INCITS and SC22 has banned its WG F2F meetings of more than 100 people (i.2. WG21) until further review. So I anticipate we will be working continually monthly for some time. Thank you.