I have no meeting to join for today? Only for next week?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 9:24 PM Tom Honermann via SG16 <sg16@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On 10/19/22 6:02 AM, Corentin Jabot via SG16 wrote:

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 9:22 AM Peter Brett via SG16 <sg16@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

Hi Tom,

I’ve reviewed the British Standards Institute committee’s draft comments and I have not found any which require SG16 review.

I personally have been absolutely snowed under with regular work during the whole of the comment period and I haven’t even had the opportunity to glance at the committee draft.

Best regards,

Hey Peter,
I'm seeing a comment about new-lines/P2348 in the list of GB comments.
Given that Core decided against the direction of P2348, SG16 might want to revisit that question.

I wasn't aware of CWG having made such a decision. The last CWG discussion I see for P2348 is https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21telecons2022/Teleconference2022-09-09#D2348R3_Whitespaces_Wording_Reva from 2022-09-09. That discussion was for a draft R3 revision and ends with "Corentin redrafting". P2348R3 was submitted for the September mailing. Does the published revision address CWG's direction? Or was there a more recent discussion I'm not aware of?

Tom.

                     Peter