From: SG16 <sg16-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Tom Honermann via SG16
Sent: 01 June 2022 18:53
To: SG16 <sg16@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: Tom Honermann <tom@honermann.net>
Subject: [SG16] C++ Developer Survey questions for 2023

EXTERNAL MAIL

The 2022 annual C++ Developer Survey just launched. I reached out to Herb to ask about submitting additional questions to be included in next year's survey. He let me know that suggestions can be submitted to him at any time. So, I'd like to solicit Unicode related questions that would help us get some data regarding what people are doing in the wild. What would you like to know?

Some sample questions are below, please reply with additional suggestions (or improvements to these).

This topic will be one of the agenda items for next week's telecon.

Tom.