On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 2:23 PM Christof Meerwald <cmeerw@cmeerw.org> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 12:07:42AM -0500, Steve Downey via Core wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 4:47 PM Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer@gmx.net> wrote:
> > On 08/03/2022 06.09, Steve Downey wrote:
> > > I believe all the formatting infelicities are now fixed, and I've
> > uploaded to the wiki at
> > https://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21telecons2022/Teleconference2022-03-11/d2071r2.html
> > <
> > https://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21telecons2022/Teleconference2022-03-11/d2071r2.html

In [lex.charset.3] you now have

  "A universal-character-name of the form \u hex-quad or \U hex-quad
   hex-quad designates the character in the translation character set..."

but as we have approved D2290R3 ("Delimited escape sequences") last
time, would we need to add "\u{ simple-hexadecimal-digit-sequence }"
there as well if D2290R3 gets approved in plenary? (do we need two
versions of the wording with/without D2290R3?)

My understanding is that until each is approved, they should be diffs against the last working paper, and that the editors will integrate them. Otherwise, if for some reason the plenary motion failed, you'd have knock-on effects for every other paper.
If there were semantic conflicts, I would be concerned, but the overlapping changes can be integrated almost mechanically.
I do have a diff ready against lex.tex in the main branch. https://github.com/cplusplus/draft/compare/main...steve-downey:named-unicode