I attached a draft R1 with changes I had previously worked on. I briefly looked at it and I don't think I left it in a half-baked state, but it would be worth diffing it against the P0 revision with a reasonable HTML diffing tool to make sure.  The "Changes since P2071R0" section suggest I addressed the issues raised in Prague.

The todo list I have includes:
Richard Smith had requested that \N{...} be allowed in identifiers for consistency with \u and \U.  We should, of course, just acknowledge that Richard is always right and do that :)

Wording changes may additionally be needed for P2314.  Maybe for one or more of Corentin's recent papers as well.

Tom.

On 9/15/21 3:21 PM, Steve Downey wrote:
https://github.com/cplusplus/papers/issues/798#issuecomment-585750666 has notes from JF

EWG Prague Thursday afternoon:

We’re interested in supporting named universal character escapes.

SF F N A SA
14 5 0 0 0

This should further support aliases.

SF F N A SA
18 2 1 0 0

It should further be case insensitive.

SF F N A SA
0 6 6 9 2

It should further support UAX44-LM2 with arbitrary spaces and dashes.

SF F N A SA
1 4 5 8 5

The paper is not tentatively ready yet. We want to see the updated paper before marking it as tentatively ready.

I missed Prague, but this might be enough, if you don't have any more detailed notes. I can check the wiki as well.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 2:46 PM Tom Honermann <tom@honermann.net> wrote:
On 9/15/21 2:31 PM, Steve Downey wrote:
> If I am reading the github correctly, EWG would like to see some
> revision before picking it up again. Is there something I can
> help with? This looks like it's really close and desired and quite
> possible for 23?

Yes. I recall there not being much to do, but I need to find my list of
what that is. I would very much appreciate the help. I'll hunt down that
list and try to get it to you later today or tomorrow.

Tom.