On 3/24/21 2:08 PM, Corentin via SG16 wrote:

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 11:38 PM Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer@gmx.net> wrote:

I can't find a definition of the term "universal character set" in ISO 10646,
and your suggested rewrite doesn't include a definition.

Universal Coded Character Set then

I don't have a copy of a recent ISO 10646, unfortunately

It (ISO/IEC 10646:2020 edition 6) is publicly available from https://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html.

Tom.

Jens