On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 3:51 PM Jens Maurer via SG16 <sg16@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On 05/06/2020 00.33, Corentin Jabot via SG16 wrote:
> LGTM
>
> Nitpick:
>
> [ Note: Upper- and lower-case letters are considered different for all identifiers. – end note ]
>
> Not all characters with case mapping are letters.
> I don't know if it matters much if we are going to use better terms in the future
> Overall, I'm not sure that the note clarifies anything?

This is pre-existing text moved to a note.

It just wants to say that C++ identifiers are case-sensitive
(unlike some other programming languages).  I think the note
can stay.

It would be better to say "case-sensitive" instead of differentiating upper and lower-case letters, because there's awkward stuff such as:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_%E1%BA%9E

Jens