Replying so that this message is reflected in the SG16 list archives due to an archive failure following the transition  to the new SG16 mailing list.

Tom.

On 11/18/19 11:30 AM, Steve Downey via SG16 wrote:
Annex U just says:

The Unicode Consortium publishes a document "UAX 31 – Identifier and Pattern Syntax" to assist in the
standard treatment of identifiers in UCS character-based parsers. Those specifications are recommended
for determining the list of UCS characters suitable for use in identifiers. The document is available at

http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr31/.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019, 06:20 <keld@keldix.com> wrote:
yes I would think so, but I prefer to use ISo specks when possible.

keld