Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2026 23:21:23 -0400
On 9/24/26 8:27 PM, Matthias Wippich wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 10:20 PM Tom Honermann via SG16
> <sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> If possible, it would be helpful to include that content as an appendix in the paper itself.
> I'll try to do that, but I'm worried that it'll be impossible to
> format correctly. Maybe a link to a CSV export of that table (hosted
> on github/gist) is sufficient? The google link might indeed not be
> very stable.
Any original content used to justify the motivation or design choices
really should be in the paper for the historical record.
Attached is a quick hack job I did that I would personally call good
enough if you want to use it. The HTML isn't pretty and I didn't try to
style it in any way, so there is plenty of opportunity to make it prettier.
Tom.
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 10:20 PM Tom Honermann via SG16
> <sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> If possible, it would be helpful to include that content as an appendix in the paper itself.
> I'll try to do that, but I'm worried that it'll be impossible to
> format correctly. Maybe a link to a CSV export of that table (hosted
> on github/gist) is sufficient? The google link might indeed not be
> very stable.
Any original content used to justify the motivation or design choices
really should be in the paper for the historical record.
Attached is a quick hack job I did that I would personally call good
enough if you want to use it. The HTML isn't pretty and I didn't try to
style it in any way, so there is plenty of opportunity to make it prettier.
Tom.
Received on 2026-09-27 03:21:29
