Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2026 08:45:59 -0700
same here
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 8:43 AM Hubert Tong via SG16 <sg16_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> As I am interested in the second paper but less for the first, I request
> scheduling consideration. Can you provide me a predictable time to join for
> discussion of the second paper?
>
> -- HT
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 5:39 AM Peter Bindels via SG16 <
> sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Today the agenda for the SG16 meeting will be Steve Downey's paper "Extending
>> C++ with Unicode Mathematical Operators", P4345R0
>> <https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2026/p4345r0.html>
>> from the most recent mailing. If we have time remaining we'll continue with
>> Matthias Wippich's "Removing Digraphs", P4235R0
>> <https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2026/p4235r0.html>.
>>
>> Because Steve, our usual chair, will be presenting, I'll take over the
>> chair role for tonight's meeting.
>>
>> Thanks & see you there,
>> Peter Bindels
>> --
>> SG16 mailing list
>> SG16_at_[hidden]
>> https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg16
>> Link to this post: http://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2026/09/4851.php
>>
> --
> SG16 mailing list
> SG16_at_[hidden]
> https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg16
> Link to this post: http://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2026/09/4852.php
>
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 8:43 AM Hubert Tong via SG16 <sg16_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> As I am interested in the second paper but less for the first, I request
> scheduling consideration. Can you provide me a predictable time to join for
> discussion of the second paper?
>
> -- HT
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 5:39 AM Peter Bindels via SG16 <
> sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Today the agenda for the SG16 meeting will be Steve Downey's paper "Extending
>> C++ with Unicode Mathematical Operators", P4345R0
>> <https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2026/p4345r0.html>
>> from the most recent mailing. If we have time remaining we'll continue with
>> Matthias Wippich's "Removing Digraphs", P4235R0
>> <https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2026/p4235r0.html>.
>>
>> Because Steve, our usual chair, will be presenting, I'll take over the
>> chair role for tonight's meeting.
>>
>> Thanks & see you there,
>> Peter Bindels
>> --
>> SG16 mailing list
>> SG16_at_[hidden]
>> https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg16
>> Link to this post: http://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2026/09/4851.php
>>
> --
> SG16 mailing list
> SG16_at_[hidden]
> https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg16
> Link to this post: http://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2026/09/4852.php
>
Received on 2026-09-23 15:46:14
