Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 20:29:52 -0400
> The kind of laughter that is best described as, "you had to be there",
ensued.
Having not attended said meeting, I think I could still imagine :)
-- HT
On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 5:18 PM Tom Honermann via SG16 <
sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Minutes for the 2026-08-26 SG16 meeting and its review of P3904R3 (When
> paths go WTF: making formatting lossless) <https://wg21.link/p3904r3> and P3670R0
> (On Windows, Systems APIs, Encodings, and Pragmatism)
> <https://wg21.link/p3670r0> have been published. Apologies for the very
> long delay. As always, corrections or clarifications are welcome.
>
> - https://wiki.isocpp.org/2026_Telecons:SG16Teleconference2026-08-26
>
> Tom.
>
>
> --
> SG16 mailing list
> SG16_at_[hidden]
> https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg16
> Link to this post: http://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2026/09/4849.php
>
ensued.
Having not attended said meeting, I think I could still imagine :)
-- HT
On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 5:18 PM Tom Honermann via SG16 <
sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Minutes for the 2026-08-26 SG16 meeting and its review of P3904R3 (When
> paths go WTF: making formatting lossless) <https://wg21.link/p3904r3> and P3670R0
> (On Windows, Systems APIs, Encodings, and Pragmatism)
> <https://wg21.link/p3670r0> have been published. Apologies for the very
> long delay. As always, corrections or clarifications are welcome.
>
> - https://wiki.isocpp.org/2026_Telecons:SG16Teleconference2026-08-26
>
> Tom.
>
>
> --
> SG16 mailing list
> SG16_at_[hidden]
> https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg16
> Link to this post: http://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2026/09/4849.php
>
Received on 2026-09-20 00:30:26
