Re: Agenda for the 2024-01-24 SG16 meeting

From: Corentin Jabot <corentinjabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 21:57:06 +0100
Bonjour Hi Robin, how are you?
I'm curious if Unicode ever discussed subscript / superscripts that would
be useful for the rendering
of SI units in contexts where typography is not an option, as in the
context of this paper.
There seems to be some cases where unicode is insufficient
https://isocpp.org/files/papers/P3045R0.html#symbol-definition-examples,
and we have (tragically) to find ascii approximations

Thanks,

Corentin