Agenda for the 2023-09-27 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 16:39:06 -0400
SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, September 27th, at 19:30 UTC
(timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230927T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt&p3=tz_mt&p4=tz_ct&p5=tz_et&p6=tz_cest>).

The agenda follows.

  * P1729R2: Text Parsing <https://wg21.link/p1729r2>:
      o Initial review.

Those of you that attended SG16 meetings, including in-person ones, in
the Before Times, might recall that SG16 discussed P1729R0 in Cologne
way back in June of 2019
<https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21cologne2019/SG16P1729R0>. Victor and
Elias published P1729R1 shortly thereafter and while SG16 never got
around to discussing it, LEWGI did in Belfast way back in November of
2019 <https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21belfast/P1729> and their review
resulted in some requests for changes. Now that the world has mostly
gotten itself back together, a new revision has appeared and it is time
for us to re-engage on this paper. Given the amount of time that has
passed, we'll consider this a new review, but please do review the
previous discussions in the linked minutes prior to our meeting on
Wednesday.

Tom.