Re: New revision of P2728

From: Corentin Jabot <corentinjabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 23:05:39 +0200
So that i don't forget:

Referring to the view in iterators is not uncommon - for example
http://eel.is/c++draft/ranges#range.istream.iterator
For the bidirectional-at-most, there is a blurb
http://eel.is/c++draft/ranges#range.iota.iterator-1 - I think Jonathan was
wanting to factorise that out somewhere but right now you basically have to
copy the blob