Re: Agenda for the 2023-03-22 SG16 telecon​

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:23:17 -0400
This is your friendly reminder that this meeting is taking place tomorrow.

Per our previous discussion, some topics I would like to see covered in
tomorrow's discussion include:

  * Inference of encoding based on code unit type (char8_t, char16_t,
    char32_t; the paper does not currently mention these types).
  * Inference of encoding based on size of code unit type (the proposed
    concepts use code unit size as a proxy for encoding).
  * Use of char32_t as the Unicode code point type (the proposed
    interfaces use uint32_t for this).
  * The viability of transcoding output iterators.
  * The need for encoding specific insert iterators.
  * Error handling.

Tom.