Re: Thankyou for C++23

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 10:45:58 -0500
On 2/14/23 9:21 AM, Peter Brett via SG16 wrote:
> Thank you for the kind words, Alisdair!
>
> I feel like we should particularly recognize the contributions from Corentin Jabot, Jens Maurer, and Steve Downey, who have done the majority of the heavy lifting on the language specification side.

I agree; including their willingness to listen to review feedback
generously provided by everyone and to find common ground when
disagreements occur. SG16 has a long history of obtaining strong
consensus on the papers we forward and it shows when it comes to review
in the WGs; papers from SG16 by and large sail through the WGs and
plenary! I attribute that to the domain expertise of the authors,
careful review, and time spent ensuring we have the right design and
proximate wording! Thank you all!

Tom.