Re: SG16 meeting summary for January 11th, 2023

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:01:29 -0500
Thank you, Hubert, and my apologies for the misrepresentation. Here is
what I did:

  * Hubert pointed out a category error in the proposed wording change
    for the codecvt facets; "code point" is used where "code unit" would
    be more appropriate.
  * Hubert further explained that the first bullet describes the
    artifacts produced by an encoding where as the second bullet names
    an encoding; both bullets should be written such that they can be
    easily read as specifying encodings.
  * _Hubert pointed out that, in the proposed wording for the codecvt
    facets, the first bullet describes the artifacts produced by an
    encoding where as the second bullet names an encoding._
  * _Hubert stated that both bullets should be written such that they
    can be easily read as specifying encodings._

A reminder to everyone; I don't always capture your comments accurately,
so please do review and suggest corrections!

Tom.