Re: P2749 (down with "character") and P2736 (Referencing the Unicode Standard) updates

From: Corentin <corentin.jabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:50:07 -0800
Hey Hubert,

I've applied the changes.
I don't necessarily agree with your first point (or rather I don't agree
that the added precision is likely to enlighten readers), but I'm happy to
go with it knowing "down with character" will resolve these questions.
The rest makes sense - and Tom reported that second issue too.
Sorry I didn't see your mail earlier

Corentin