Re: Considerations for Unicode algorithms

From: Peter Brett <pbrett_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 08:25:08 +0000
Hi Zach,

Doesn't this add a lot of complexity? I really would like to understand the rationale/motivation for this level of generality, with some examples of code that is significantly improved by them.

For example, I am struggling to envisage a situation in which I'd find it useful to do sentence break iteration on a std::vector<byte> without any intermediate decoding step.

Best regards,

                 Peter