Agenda for the 2022-11-02 SG16 telecon​

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 11:54:45 -0400
SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, November 2nd, at 19:30 UTC
(timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20221102T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cet>).

*For participants in Europe, please note that daylight savings time ends
2022-10-30, so this telecon will start one hour earlier than our last
telecon (North America time zones don't change until 2022-11-06).*

The agenda is:

  * NB comment processing.

Draft NB comments have been made available from the CA, DE, FR, and GB
NBs. The following are those that I determined would benefit from SG16
review. If you are aware of others not on this list, please let me know.
Please note that official NB comment identifiers are not yet available;
the [NB-XX] monikers below correspond to the individual draft documents,
but won't necessarily match the final identifiers. The descriptions used
here match the titles used for the corresponding issues in the GitHub
nbballot repository <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues>.

  * [FR-05]: FR 22.14.6.4 [format.string.escaped] aggressive escaping
    <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/408>
  * [FR-06]: FR 22.14.2.2 [format.string.std] codepoints with width 2
    <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/409>
  * [FR-09]: FR Annex E [uaxid] Shorten contents and integrate with
    [lex.name] <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/411>
  * [FR-10]: FR [Bibliography] Unify references to Unicode
    <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/412>
  * [FR-20]: FR 5.3 [lex.charset] Replace "translation character set" by
    "Unicode" <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/422>
  * [FR-21]: FR 5.3p5.2 [lex.charset] Codepoint names in identifiers
    <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/423>
  * [GB-03]: GB 5.2 [lex.phases] Clarification of wording on new-line
    and whitespace <https://github.com/cplusplus/nbballot/issues/432>

[FR-05] is related to our discussion of [US-38] during last week's
telecon <https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#october-19th-2022>.

[FR-10] and [FR-21] are strongly related, so we'll discuss those together.

I will start separate email threads for each of these to facilitate
mailing list discussion in advance of the telecon next week with the
goal of establishing consensus with minimal discussion during the telecon.

Tom.