Re: Agenda for the 2022-10-19 SG16 telecon​

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 15:24:15 -0400
On 10/19/22 6:02 AM, Corentin Jabot via SG16 wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 9:22 AM Peter Brett via SG16
> <sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> I’ve reviewed the British Standards Institute committee’s draft
> comments and I have not found any which require SG16 review.
>
> I personally have been absolutely snowed under with regular work
> during the whole of the comment period and I haven’t even had the
> opportunity to glance at the committee draft.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Hey Peter,
> I'm seeing a comment about new-lines/P2348 in the list of GB comments.
> Given that Core decided against the direction of P2348, SG16 might
> want to revisit that question.

I wasn't aware of CWG having made such a decision. The last CWG
discussion I see for P2348 is
https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21telecons2022/Teleconference2022-09-09#D2348R3_Whitespaces_Wording_Reva
from 2022-09-09. That discussion was for a draft R3 revision and ends
with "Corentin redrafting". P2348R3 <https://wg21.link/p2348r3> was
submitted for the September mailing. Does the published revision address
CWG's direction? Or was there a more recent discussion I'm not aware of?

Tom.