SG16 presentation today: Internationalization From the Perspective of Defect Analysis

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 10:37:11 -0400
Hello LEWG! Michael Kuperstein will be giving a presentation to SG16
today titled, "Internationalization from the Perspective of Defect
Analysis". I encourage you to attend if you are able to. The
presentation is expected to be relatively informal and to generate
discussion. This is an opportunity to get some additional exposure to
issues involving internationalization and localization; I hope/expect
SG16 to publish proposals related to these topics in the C++26 time frame.

Meeting details are available in the WG21 calendar
<https://documents.isocpp.org/index.php/apps/calendar/p/R7imgS2LJD9xfeWN/dayGridMonth/now/view/sidebar/L3JlbW90ZS5waHAvZGF2L3B1YmxpYy1jYWxlbmRhcnMvUjdpbWdTMkxKRDl4ZmVXTi9CMDRCQTE3Qi0zOTI3LTRBRkMtOEZBQS01OTY2MTQ5RDUwNjAuaWNz/1665603000>.
The meeting will begin at 19:30-21:00 UTC (timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20221012T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cest>;
12:30pm Pacific, 3:30pm Eastern, 21:30 Central European).

Michael Kuperstein is an Intel software engineer with over 25 years of
experience with internationalization and localization.

Tom.