Re: Updated D2558 : "Add @, $, and ` to the basic character set"

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:23:23 -0400
Added:
 Header names <https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2558R1.html#header-names>

The grammar productions for header names uses the translation character
set. It is conditionally supported with implementation defined semantics if
 is allowed, from which we can infer that universal character names are
conditionally supported. If anyone was using UCNs to represent the new
characters in a header, implementations could continue to interpret them,
despite the rule of UCNs not being a valid representation of characters in
the basic character set.

Footnote 14 from [lex.header]

Thus, a sequence of characters that resembles an escape sequence can result
in an error, be interpreted as the character corresponding to the escape
sequence, or have a completely different meaning, depending on the
implementation.