Re: [SG16] Agenda for the 2021-12-15 SG16 telecon

From: Victor Zverovich <victor.zverovich_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:00:34 -0800
Hi Tom and other Unicoders,

Can we review an updated revision of P2286 (
https://brevzin.github.io/cpp_proposals/2286_fmt_ranges/p2286r4.html)
during the upcoming meeting since there is still chance that it can target
C++23? This revision addresses the SG16 feedback, particularly around
escaping (
https://brevzin.github.io/cpp_proposals/2286_fmt_ranges/p2286r4.html#escaping-behavior).
I think it's way more important and time sensitive than LWG issues related
to fill.

Cheers,
Victor