Re: [SG16] [isocpp-lib-ext] Sending P1885R8 Naming Text Encodings to Demystify Them directly to electronic polling for C++23

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:41:25 -0400
Jens, this does not sound like a library design matter.

Can we please stop holding this paper up in LEWG unless there are library
design questions?

If there are questions about the specifics of wording or text/Unicode
details, there are groups that can deal with that (LWG and SG16).

Just because LEWG says we approve this paper does not mean it automatically
goes into the standard, it just means we are happy with the library design.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash (he/him/his)
US Programming Language Standards (PL22) Chair