[SG16] Sending P1885R8 Naming Text Encodings to Demystify Them directly to electronic polling for C++23

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 17:32:53 -0400
Okay, LEWG, let's try this one again.

P1885R8 Naming Text Encodings to Demystify Them has been once again
sent to us by SG16.

It has been reviewed multiple times by LEWG. The last time we saw it,
we said we would send it to electronic polls, pending a revision that
included answers to some questions raised during the reviews.

I would like to see if we have support for sending P1885 directly to
electronic polling for C++23. If you support this motion, please reply
with a +1. If you do not support this motion and wish to spend more
time discussing this paper in LEWG, please reply with -1.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash (he/him/his)
US Programming Language Standards (PL22) Chair