Re: [SG16] P2362R0 Make obfuscating wide character literals ill-formed

From: Giuseppe D'Angelo <giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:50:26 +0200
Hello,

Il 14/04/21 18:04, Peter Brett via SG16 ha scritto:
> Good suggestions. I’ve expanded and revised the paper to include a
> discussion of clang & gcc behaviour with -fshort-wchar.

Pedantically, could it be possible to arrange the table so to know
what's sizeof(wchar_t) for each entry?

-fshort-wchar makes a difference only if the default size of wchar_t for
the target platform wouldn't already be ushort. Otherwise, it doesn't
make a difference (e.g. GCC/Clang targeting Windows)...?

Thanks,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden] | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts