Re: [SG16] P2362R0 Make obfuscating wide character literals ill-formed

From: Peter Bindels <peterbindels_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 17:25:47 +0200
Ah, I see where I misread the paper. The summary section indicates that
"Clang" would be OK for 32-bit values. Clang exists on Windows with 16 bit
values and on Linux/Mac with 32-bit values. Perhaps indicate the platform
instead of the compiler?

Thanks for taking the suggestions into consideration,
Peter