[SG16] Review of C++ I/O and localisation

From: James Skene <j.skene_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 11:07:24 +1200
Hi,

For the past 6 months or so I have been trying to figure out the 'most
standard' way to write
a localised application in C++. Part of this effort has been a detailed
review of what the standard and major implementations offer in this
regard. Possibly this review, coming from the perspective of an outsider
to the standardisation process, will be of interest to the members of this
mailing list. I do not seek feedback on it, but any offered will be
gratefully received, and I'm happy to discuss the matters it raises
further. If it is unwelcome, my apologies.

Regards,
James Skene