Subject: ISO C++ SG16 (Unicode) Telecon
From: Tom Honermann via BlueJeans Network (invite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-19 23:27:44
To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://bluejeans.com/140274541?src=textEmail
Tom Honermann has invited you to a meeting.Phone Dial-in
+1.408.419.1715 (United States(San Jose))
+1.408.915.6290 (United States(San Jose))
Global Numbers: https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers
Meeting ID: 140 274 541
Meeting date: July 22nd, 2020
Meeting time: 19:30-21:00 UTC (3:30pm-5:00pm EDT)
- P2139R2: Reviewing Deprecated Facilities of C++20 for C++23]
- Provide recommendations for D.20-D.23.
- DXXXXR0: <Jens' paper to make mixed encoding string literal concatenation ill-formed>
- Validate consensus to encourage that this paper be forwarded directly to core.
- P2178R0: Misc lexing and string handling improvements
- Begin discussions on the various proposals.
- Possibly begin taking direction polls.
Want to test your video connection?
SG16 list run by email@example.com