[SG16] P1949 :C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:49:06 -0400
With {L,}EWG starting telecons soon (see reflector for calendar if you
haven't already), my plans for [P1949] are moving up a bit. I plan to have
a draft circulated in time to make the April mailing, incorporating the
questions raised on the reflector and discussions in our telecon. I plan to
have that available in time for feedback before the deadline, so aiming for
next Wednesday. (If I don't have deadlines, nothing happens. Nothing might
still happen, but I'll hear the wondrous noise as they rush by.)