[SG16] SG16 meeting summary for December 11th, 2019

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 22:56:37 -0500
The summary for the SG16 meeting held December 11th, 2019 is now
available. For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:
- https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#december-11th-2019

The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 8th, from
3:30-5:00pm EST. An invitation (from invite_at_[hidden]
<mailto:invite_at_[hidden]>) has been sent to the mailing list and
prior attendees. The draft agenda is:
- LWG issue 3341: basic_regex range constructor: Missing requirements
for iterator types <https://cplusplus.github.io/LWG/issue3341>
   - Billy O'Neal copied SG16 on this issue; see
https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2019/12/0990.php
   - What should be the proposed resolution?
- P1949: C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31:
<https://wg21.link/p1949>
   - Which UAX #31 requirements do we intend to satisfy (see section 2)?
   - Which UAX #31 specific character adjustments do we want (see
section 2.4)?
   - Which UAX #31 NFKC modifications we we want (see section 5.1)?

For any new attendees: The meetings are video conferences conducted via
BlueJeans. If you are planning to attend, please test your system by
visiting https://bluejeans.com/111 before the scheduled meeting time.

Tom.