Subject: [SG16-Unicode] WG21 SG16 (Unicode) teleconference
From: Tom Honermann via BlueJeans Network (invite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-12 22:21:22
To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://bluejeans.com/140274541?src=textEmail
Tom Honermann has invited you to a meeting.Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose))
Global Numbers: https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers
Meeting ID: 140 274 541
- Discuss P1108, "web_view". Our focus will be, unsurprisingly, character encodings and the use of iostreams with (presumably) UTF-8 data.
- Goals for WG14 in Ithaca (October 21st-25th).
- Goals for Belfast (November 4th-9th).
- Discuss a few follow up items from P1689, "Format for describing dependencies of source files", following discussion in SG15.
- Bikeshed "data". What do we call the code unit equivalent in path names?
- Are we ok stating that JSON readers/writers are not allowed to apply Unicode normalization?
- Are we ok with allowing a BOM (JSON doesn't permit one)?
- Is "execution character set" the right term for the run-time locale dependent encoding used by the character classification and conversion functions?
Want to test your video connection?
SG16 list run by firstname.lastname@example.org