Re: [SG16-Unicode] Ideas for the future

From: Lev Minkovsky <lminkovsky_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 17:25:06 +0000
FWIW, my first programming language was РАПИРА, here is its Hello-World:

ПРОЦ СТАРТ();
    ВЫВОД: "ЗДРАВСТВУЙ, МИР!";
КНЦ;

I don't recall the keyboard I used back then to have any Latin characters.

The Soviet knockout of Space Shuttle automatically landed in 1988 while controlled by the software written in what we would now call a domain-specific language ПРОЛ2, essentially Prolog with Russian keywords. They would unlikely go into all that trouble if they didn't think it would improve their productivity.