Re: [SG16-Unicode] code_unit_sequence

From: Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:04:55 +0200
For me personally, any new string type which doesn't look a lot like the
LLVM string type doesn't offer a compelling reason to break with
std::string.

There is some good stuff in your proposal. But I want a much more
sensible string object more than I want the other stuff.

Also, you really ought to review all the other Unicode string object
proposals current and historical, and do a matrix of comparison between
yours and all the others. No harm to throw in other language's string
objects too, if they are informative.

Niall