Subject: Re: [SG16-Unicode] Identifiers in C++
From: Tom Honermann (tom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-15 12:39:06

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I agree there are
opportunities for improvement here. I filed a new SG16 issue to track this.

https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16/issues/48

I encourage anyone interested in this to sign up to write a paper or
provide additional background material in the issue (e.g., more history
about the current list of ranges, an analysis of UAX#31 and its
applicability to C++, etc...).

Tom.

SG16 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com