Re: [SG16-Unicode] It???s Time to Stop Adding New Features for Non-Unicode Execution Encodings in C++

From: Lyberta <lyberta_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 13:53:00 +0000
> posix advocates using utf-8 as the externel chaset and 32 bit 10646 as internal widechar encoding

But doesn't require it. That's the point.

>> As for C, C only has char16_t, char32_t, minimalistic literal support...
>> I'm not sure about standard library. That's about 2% of Unicode support.
>
> also look at iso 14651, 14652

I don't see that in C standard library.

> what is missing? i know: quite a lot, but please examplify

A full set of std::vector operations on sequences of scalar values.
A full set of std::vector operations on sequences of grapheme clusters.
Querying properties of scalar values.
Normalization.
Case conversion.
Regular expressions.