Thanks, Michael!

Please, could you send a summary of the polls from last Friday on the paper by Kitware?  I think  few people would like to get a sense  of transpired and where we are headed.

-- Gaby

From: SG15 <sg15-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Michael Spencer via SG15
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 2:35 PM
To: Tooling Study Group <sg15@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs@gmail.com>
Subject: [SG15] Meeting on September 17th at 9AM Pacific

Hey everyone, I've scheduled a meeting for Friday September 17th at 9AM-10:30AM Pacific.

The topics for the meeting will be:

P2409R0 - Requirements for Usage of C++ Modules at Bloomberg

We will also discuss suffixes for module files. SG15 originally wanted to provide a recommendation, but I don't believe we ever selected one. We should discuss if any facts have changed. We won't be discussing any specific file extensions, as we still do not have a paper on this topic. My goal here is to solicit a paper if this is still something we think is a good idea.

- Michael Spencer