CppCon and C++Now Program Chair
CUDA Core C++ Libraries (Thrust, CUB, libcu++) Lead @ NVIDIA
--

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 18:39 Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@microsoft.com> wrote:

Thanks!

I appreciate that is work, but it does help many of us convince our employers that these time slots need to be protected so we can participate – just having something on the side or on “personal” account isn’t sufficient.

From: SG15 <sg15-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash via SG15
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:40 PM
To: ISO C++ Tooling Study Group <sg15@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SG15] Tooling SG Telecon Scheduled for Friday April 24th @ 12pm - 1pm Pacific Time

We are working on that.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
US Programming Language Standards (PL22) Chair
ISO C++ Library Evolution Chair
CppCon and C++Now Program Chair
CUDA Core C++ Libraries (Thrust, CUB, libcu++) Lead @ NVIDIA
--

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 14:33 Rene Rivera via SG15 <sg15@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

Is there a calendar feed we can subscribe to for the meetings?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 4:25 PM Michael Spencer via SG15 <sg15@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

Password: same as the wiki. email me privately for it as this is a public list.

We will be discussing creating the Tooling TR starting with P1788, P1689, and P1838.

- Michael Spencer

-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything