+1.

From: SG15 <sg15-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> on behalf of Richard Smith via SG15 <sg15@lists.isocpp.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:40:03 PM
To: sg15@lists.isocpp.org <sg15@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: Richard Smith <richardsmith@google.com>
Subject: Re: [SG15] D1864: Defining Target Tuplets

FYI, I believe the correct name for the concept described in this paper is "configuration name" (see, for example, https://airs.com/ian/configure/configure_4.html), although nomenclature varies (for example, config.guess calls it interchangeably a "system name" or a "tuple" or "triplet" in internal comments, but calls it a "configuration name" in the --help output)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:24 AM Isabella Muerte via SG15 <sg15@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Hello all,

As today is the cut off for papers for CppCon, I've written one small brief one I'd like to have discussed regarding "target tuplets". I know we've been on a modules kick recently, but this is tooling related, and I would argue deserves some time. I've attached a copy and (following discussion) a P version will be mailed for Belfast.

Izzy