Oops, this time using correct domain suffix for tooling@...

From: Herb Sutter
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 11:06 AM
To: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach@gmail.com>; tooling@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: Titus Winters <titus@google.com>
Subject: RE: [isocpp-all] Survey 2018-02 results posted to the JAX wiki

+tooling@ (our newest reflector, for SG15 – note all@ is for announcements only)

Hi Bryce,

> it seems like one of the more common set of asks is: standardizex package

> management and a standardized build system.

Yes, that’s definitely a need that the community feels and shows up in the verbatims.

> We don't have any word clouds/etc for the write ins yet, correct?

SurveyMonkey reports the word cloud generation is a known bug and they’re working on it, but no ETA. But that’s only holding back my public posting of the results… I hope to find a fix or workaround in the next few days and post the summary with word clouds on isocpp.org.

Herb