Hi,

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 05:53, Matt Bentley via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Hi Joel,
you happy for me to quote the text below for inclusion in one of the
hive proposals appendices? It's just a collection of quotes from people
who've been using it in production or who want to.

On 22/09/2021 6:03 am, Klaim - Joël Lamotte via SG14 wrote:
> Hi, here is my opinion:
> I'm using colony/hive and I have been in several industries where
> similar containers were used, and even more industries where the current
> standard containers are misused to solve the problems that hive solves
> easily.
> The domains where I have seen these situations: robotics, game (engines
> and not), gaming(lottery), simulation and now music (all these with both
> not-embedded and embedded context).
> I also had some C++ students confused by standard containers in
> situations where something like hive would have made more sense (in
> particular when order is not important but memory location of elements is).
> I'm all for hive being available as soon as possible.
>
> A. Joël Lamotte

Yes feel free to do so.
I'm sorry I didn't have the time to redact my observations but I'm a bit swamped here ^^;

Joël